6 tips for a more competitive response to your RFP
Follow these tips and help us turn your RFP into a comprehensive proposal for your client’s consideration:
- Detail your client’s background information, including the location of their U.S. headquarters.
- Include the objective of your RFP.
- Provide details of your client’s current plan design.
- Include a complete list of your client’s current clinical programs.
- Detail the claims experience by National Drug Code (NDC), including formulary flag.
- List all submission requirements, including the required proposal submission date.
The sooner we know that date, the more time we have to develop our most comprehensive and thoughtful approach to your client’s needs.
Have an RFP to send? Please email your RFP and supporting files to our RFP submissions mailbox.